Subject: Re: altq
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Wolfgang S. Rupprecht <wolfgang+gnus20031206T193023@dailyplanet.dontspam.wsrcc.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/06/2003 19:34:49
hpeyerl@beer.org (Herb Peyerl) writes:
> Make sure your kernel has the relevant options.
> options ALTQ_CBQ

Ok, a typo for this one was my first problem (as you noted).

Now if I try running an example from the sources, I still get errors:

    $ altqd -v -D -f /usr/src/usr.sbin/altq/altqd/altq.conf.samples/hfsc.lo0
    Debug mode set.
    ALTQ config file is /usr/src/usr.sbin/altq/altqd/altq.conf.samples/hfsc.lo0
    tbr installed on lo0 (rate:300.00M  size:35.16K)
    qname doesn't match the interface
    Error in /usr/src/usr.sbin/altq/altqd/altq.conf.samples/hfsc.lo0, line 13.  config failed.

In fact, no matter what config I try loading and which interface I
frob, I always get a gripe about "qname doesn't match the interface".

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht 		     http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/
       The above "From:" address is valid.  Don't mess with it.