Subject: altq
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Wolfgang S. Rupprecht <wolfgang+gnus20031206T161220@dailyplanet.dontspam.wsrcc.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/06/2003 16:21:55
I'm trying to fire up altqd in current but having no luck.  When I
copied the HTML cbq filter example from altq.conf to /etc/ and ran it,
I got a diagnostic that tlp0 doesn't support something.

/etc/altq.conf:
    interface tlp0 bandwidth 256k cbq
    class cbq tlp0 root_class NULL priority 0 pbandwidth 100
    class cbq tlp0 def_class root_class borrow pbandwidth 95 default
    class cbq tlp0 tcp_class def_class borrow pbandwidth  40
            filter tlp0 tcp_class 0 0 0 0 6
    class cbq tlp0 csl_class tcp_class pbandwidth  10   red
            filter tlp0 csl_class 0 0 208.201.233.172 netmask 0xffffffff 80 6

    CBQ open: Operation not supported by device
    syscall error: can't add cbq on interface 'tlp0': Operation not supported by device
    Error in /etc/altq.conf, line 1.  config failed.

What am I doing wrong???

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht 		     http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/
       The above "From:" address is valid.  Don't mess with it.