Subject: Re: syssrc.tgz
To: Jose Luis Rodriguez Garcia <jose.l.rodriguez@getronics.com>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: current-users
Date: 11/29/2003 00:01:05
On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 01:59:52AM +0100, Jose Luis Rodriguez Garcia wrote:
> Where can I find the syssrc.tgz for the netbsd-1-6 prelease contained in:
> ftp://releng.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-1-6-PATCH002-RC3/200311271900/

The autobuild snapshots on  releng.netbsd.org do not contain source files.
When this turns into a real release, the apropriate source sets will be
added manually. So the answer is: nowhere.

You can, however, easily get the exact sources used for that snapshot via
CVS. For -current use a -D paramter, like

  cvs update -dPA -D200311271900

or a -r tag for the release candidate builds, like

  cvs update -dPA -rnetbsd-1-6-PATCH002-RC3

(use cvs checkout if you're doing this the first time)

I'm not sure how you get the ordinary stable source sets, because I seem to
remember cvs has some problems when combining -rnetbsd-1-6 with -Dxxxx to
get the version on the 1.6.x branch at the give date.

Martin