Subject: Re: current on vax
To: Johnny Billquist <bqt@update.uu.se>
From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: current-users
Date: 11/19/2003 17:22:15
On 2003.11.19 15:17 Johnny Billquist wrote:

> The patches are not done in a way that is reasonable as patches in
> general. They are really hacks.
OK, that is somthing different. But a PR and / or at least a mail to a
mailing list outlining the problem and a hint where to start solving it
would be still very usefull. E.g. when I had the texinfo problem I
searched my local port-vax archive for your mail that describes the
problem and it's possible solution. I even didn't know that there is a
groff problem. I didn't care about groff as all I needed was a new
compiler.
--

tschüß,
       Jochen