Subject: firebird again
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Patrick Welche <prlw1@newn.cam.ac.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 11/09/2003 17:49:04
This time I have an extra warning when getting a coredump:

0x48248ee9 in _PR_CPU_Idle (_cpu=0x0) at prucpu.c:384
384                     if (!_PR_IS_NATIVE_THREAD(me)) _PR_FAST_INTSON(is);
warning: find_active_thread: td_map_lwp2thr: no object can be found to satisfy query

No active thread found

(gdb) Quit
(gdb) bt
#0  0x48248ee9 in _PR_CPU_Idle (_cpu=0x0) at prucpu.c:384
#1  0x4824b059 in _PR_UserRunThread () at pruthr.c:523

Does that look familiar? (really: is it in nspr I should be looking, or
libpthread, and concerning nspr, what is the difference between global/
native threads and pthreads - our native threads are pthreads, so what
then? - but all the nspr tests pass..) (Don't any of you run mozilla
straight from source, not pkgsrc? Even then I didn't see any relevant
patches in pkgsrc..)

Patrick