Subject: Re: checkflist error codes
To: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/05/2003 13:08:07
Thus spake Greywolf ("G> ") sometime Today...

G> What, sysinstall runs off the checkflist stuff, too?  Or is it just static
G> and not knowing how to deal with anything more than what we tell it?
G>
G> I didn't think I was all that far off base with my request; guess I
G> was.  Sorry.

Replying to myself (I hear talking to oneself is not a good sign)...

I apologise to those involved in developing this framework for sounding
impatient; sometimes I don't express myself as well as I should and it
comes off as _really_ pushy.  I realise the releng/sysinst team is very
busy, and I didn't mean to imply that they have nothing better to do.
I was merely emphatically articulating a wish for future development,
if indeed it fits within their scope of possibility.

Speaking for myself, I appreciate all the effort that has thus far gone
into the sysinst/releng framework.  It's come a long way since I started
using it.

				--*greywolf;
--
NetBSD: Where do you want to have the power to serve tomorrow today?