Subject: Re: problems with 1.6ZE
To: Jukka Marin <jmarin@kyyhky.embedtronics.fi>
From: Jim Bernard <jbernard@mines.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 11/02/2003 12:00:30
On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 04:32:51PM +0200, Jukka Marin wrote:
> A bonus problem: When I switch from X to wscons, the text is almost black
> on a black background.  I'm running XFree built from XFree sources, I'll
> try the NetBSD version soon.

  I had this problem just the other day on an ATI Radeon card with 1.6ZD from
Oct. 25 and xfree86-current from the same date.  I applied the changes that
the NetBSD source for radeon_driver.c made to revision 1.91 of that file, which
has always been sufficient to fix the problem in the past, and it didn't work
this time.  X built from xsrc works fine, though.