Subject: Re: PCI ADSL Modem cards
To: M.Negovanovic <milosn@bmf.bounceme.net>
From: Jason Hecker <jhecker@wireless.org.au>
List: current-users
Date: 10/29/2003 13:00:04
http://www.traverse.com.au in Melbourne make their own low profile ADSL
PCI card that has actively supported Linux drivers.  The chipset isn't
the defunct ITEX though, they reckon it's better.  There is FreeBSD
support coming very soon apparently and they might offer a free card to
anyone who'd help with NetBSD porting.  Contact them to see.  I'm sorry
this doesn't answer your question outright but it's an avenue for NetBSD
to get more (recent) hardware compatible with it.