Subject: More umass(4) quirks: In Systems Design for Archos 20 gig Jukebox Stereo
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Brian A. Seklecki <lavalamp@spiritual-machines.org>
List: current-users
Date: 10/21/2003 23:37:46
I've read all the prior threads on the ISD series umass controllers
from the 1.5 days.  All the code seems to be in place and operational,
however, the Archos "JukeboxStudio 20" seems to have a different
variant for which -current isn't picking up (1.6ZD).

I checked the list archives and the PR database and found no references
to this, so here it is:

kern msgbuf:

Oct 21 23:29:19 lovebox /netbsd: ugen0: In-System Design USB Storage
Adapter, rev 1.10/1.10, addr 3

# usbdevs  -vd
Controller /dev/usb0:
addr 1: full speed, self powered, config 1, UHCI root hub(0x0000),
vendor 0x8086(0x8086), rev 1.00
  uhub0
 port 1 addr 3: full speed, self powered, config 1, USB Storage Adapter
(0x0031), In-System Design(0x05ab), rev 1.10
   ugen0

...hopefully those Hex codes are enough to add quirk in?  If there's
anything else needed to make this dance with src/sys/dev/usb/
umass_isdata.* let me know.

I'll send-pr(1) for good record keeping otherwise.

Thanks,
-Brian