Subject: Re: logitech cordless (optical freedom pro) half-working
To: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
From: Joseph Sarkes <jsarkes@mac.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/10/2003 12:19:43
On Thursday, October 9, 2003, at 08:08 PM, Greywolf wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> My keyboard (with all the little "other" keys on it) seems not to be
> transmitting anything for all the "other" keys.  I'm not horribly
> attached to having the utility keys do anything, but the suspend key,
> the on-keyboard wheel, and the multimedia control (volume jogger, stop,
> play/pause, back, and next) would be really nice to have working.
>
> This is a USB kb acting as my console kb; in that capacity it works
> quite
> well.

Although I never pursued this (I also have a wireless logitech
keyboard/mouse),
I seem to recall that there are multiple usb devices to handle keys,
one is the
regular keyboard, and another usb device is for some of the other stuff
on the
keyboard.  Likely it was a netbsd list that talked about this, so maybe
you can
look back.