Subject: resolver problems in -current?
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org, current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Sean Davis <dive-nb@endersgame.net>
List: current-users
Date: 10/08/2003 23:39:15
Has anybody else noticed resolver problems in -current? I just updated
today, and once the new userland was installed, things like nslookup worked,
but the plain libc resolver routines stopped working. the error from
gethostbyname corresponted to NO_RECOVERY. Backing up to a userland from
september 19th, with a kernel from today, brought everything back to the
working state they were in before. I haven't done much digging, so does
anybody know the root cause of this? Or better yet, how to fix it?

The host is NetBSD-current/i386.

-Sean

--
/~\ The ASCII