Subject: Re: Problem with smbfs
To: Konrad Neuwirth <konrad@mailathome.or.at>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>
List: current-users
Date: 09/27/2003 14:27:45
Konrad Neuwirth wrote:
> /netbsd: smb_maperror: Unmapped error 2:91

This is ERRSRV:ERRbaduid error, means 'The UID is not known in this
session'. This is quite strange actually, since

>   The server providing the share is a Windows 2k server; I can access
> the share perfectly fine if using an interactive shell.  Running the
> script (which is just some fancy options and directory modifications
> before calling tar) by hand works, running it from cron doesn't.

Would it be possible to try to cut the script into some minimal
version which could be used to trigger the same problem?
If the same problem happens when the script is run via 'at',
you can use that to develop the minimal script.

Jaromir