Subject: Re: Is there a CVS freeze going on?
To: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/25/2003 10:15:01
On Thursday, September 25, 2003, at 09:16  AM, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:

> I see all sorts of changes on the commit mailing list (even since a
> half
> hour ago), but a cvs update only got me two files:
>
> P sys/netinet/tcp_subr.c
> P sys/netinet/udp_usrreq.c

Yes, the NetBSD Project sysadmin team (particularly, Thor Simon) have
relocated the cvs.netbsd.org service to a new machine that has mo' CPU
power, mo' storage, mo' RAID, mo' bandwidth, mo' better connectivity to
anoncvs, mo', mo', mo'.

Of all the times that cvs.netbsd.org has moved (I personally presided
over two such previous moves), this by far has gone the most smoothly
(smoothest?  smoothliest?)

I, for one, would like to extend as much applause as my two hands can
muster to the folks who made this possible.  It's going to make NetBSD
development a lot more productive.

Thanks a million Thor and team!