Subject: Re: spam filter?
To: Kazushi Marukawa <kazushi@io.com>
From: Alistair Crooks <agc@wasabisystems.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/15/2003 10:51:28
On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 06:41:28AM -0500, Kazushi Marukawa wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to send email to current-users@netbsd.org yesterday
> from "12-221-98-12.client.insightBB.com", but all of them
> are not delivered.  I guess rejected by spam filter.
>
> What can I do to ask you to check it out?
>
> I sent 3 email titled "RAIDFrame and RAID-5".  My mail address
> is "jam@pobox.com".  Thanks.
>
> Wish this mail will be delivered.
> -- Kazushi

The mailing list owner was taking two days off on Saturday and Sunday
(to celebrate his 11th wedding anniversary, mainly because, due to
work commitments, his 10th one wasn't quite what it could have been),
and so your mail was left in the queue during that time.  It should
now have made its way through to the mailing list - if it hasn't
please contact me off line.

Regards,
Alistair