Subject: Re: DocBook tools
To: None <john@johnrshannon.com>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
List: current-users
Date: 09/11/2003 16:42:08
In message <200309111536.55611.john@johnrshannon.com>, "John R. Shannon" writes
:
>I use DocBook, although wit jade instead of openjade, on NetBSD. No problems.
>I use openjade on other systems with DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD
>DocBook V4.1//EN" without any problems.

Huh.  I ran into two problems, both of which I kluged around.  One was
the "DTDDECL" complaint, which I --'d out.  The second was:

openjade:/usr/pkg/share/sgml/docbook/dsssl/modular/html/../common/dbcommon.dsl:797:8:E:reference to undefined variable "hasprf"

Since I don't have a preface, I just removed the code referring to hasprf -
but I can't figure out why hasprf was any different from hasasn or haschn,
both of which were defined the same way.

It could be this has to do with running openjade, rather than jade, but
openjade is what I was using a while back, when I don't think I had either
problem.

-s