Subject: Re: USB quirk needed
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Martti Kuparinen <martti.kuparinen@iki.fi>
List: current-users
Date: 08/23/2003 16:08:05
Yasushi Oshima wrote:

>>Inspired by the FreeBSD code I tried (again) to make my Pentax Optio 430

> I have Optio 230 and it works fine on my NetBSD-current
> with following quirks:
>
>       { { USB_VENDOR_ASAHIOPTICAL, USB_PRODUCT_ASAHIOPTICAL_OPTIO230 },
>          UMASS_WPROTO_UNSPEC, UMASS_CPROTO_UNSPEC,
>          0,
>          PQUIRK_NOSTARTUNIT | PQUIRK_BYTE5_ZERO | PQUIRK_NO_FLEX_PAGE,
>          UMATCH_VENDOR_PRODUCT,
>          NULL, NULL
>        },

Unfortunately this doesn't work for me. Any ideas how to debug this
further? It seems like sd0 is not probed correctly...

umass0 at uhub0 port 1 configuration 1 interface 0
umass0: ASAHI PENTAX PENTAX OPTIO 430, rev 1.00/10.00, addr 2
umass0: using ATAPI over CBI
atapibus0 at umass0 channel 0: 2 targets
probe(umass0:0:0): generic HBA error

Martti