Subject: Re: Preliminary work on ath(4)
To: Bruce J.A. Nourish <bjan+current-users@bjan.net>
From: Sam Leffler <sam@errno.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/20/2003 08:27:34
> I've done some initial work on porting FreeBSD's ath(4). Note that I
> say "initial": I've never done any kernel programming before, everything
> I did I learned tonight. The code is probably not of a very high quality.
> I'm throwing it out here because (a) I'm exhausted and (b) I've hit a
> a wall.

I'm happy to see someone pickup this work for netbsd, thank you!

I take it you haven't gotten far enough to test linking against the ELF
hal.o that's in FreeBSD?  It should work but if it doesn't come to me so we
can arrange a netbsd-specific build.  I'm also setup now to cross-compile
to a number of platforms.

	Sam