Subject: Re: build sourcesets problem
To: Luke Mewburn <lukem@NetBSD.org>
From: John Nemeth <jnemeth@victoria.tc.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 08/20/2003 01:25:54
On Dec 18,  5:12pm, Luke Mewburn wrote:
} On Sun, Jul 27, 2003 at 10:39:01PM -0700, John Nemeth wrote:
}   | It looks like the build system was left in the wrong directory after it
}   | finished building tools.
}
} Good catch; I've committed a fix.

     Thanks.  That is working.

     Now, I have a different problem :->  I do periodic "cvs update"s
followed by "./build.sh ... sourcesets ...".  I noticed my CD images
were rather large (over 400M).  When I investigated, I found that my
sourcesets were full of .o files.  Is this a bug in the way the
sourcesets are built, or am I supposed to use an object directory in
order not to have my source tree polluted?  If the latter, what is the
difference between -M and -O.  The documentation for these options
isn't very clear.

}-- End of excerpt from Luke Mewburn