Subject: RE: Miscellaneous OS features
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Sporleder, Matthew (CCI-Atlanta) <Matthew.Sporleder@cox.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/08/2003 07:39:22
Speaking of de-rooting-
Could you just add a /dev/ports/ directory or something along those =
lines to
then chown specific ports to any user you wanted: <daemon>d, for =
example?

Then you would just have to work on building a protected environment for
that specific user?  It was just an idea I had in rush hour yesterday
afternoon and I haven't come up with a way to test it yet.

_Matt