Subject: Re: Today's build fails 31 July
To: walt <wa1ter@myrealbox.com>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/01/2003 13:52:09
Thus spake walt ("w> ") sometime Today...

w> Thank you for the excellent observation.  The ability of the human mind to
w> see what it wants and ignore reality is UNlimit-ed.  Just look at
w> Washington D.C. for more proof  ;-)
w>
w> Oddly, when I tried 'ulimit -m unlimited' in bash I still got the same
w> error, so there must be some other variation that could be used.  I did
w> finally go to csh and used 'UNlimit' which worked as advertised.

I think you would have had to do

	ulimit -s unlimited
	ulimit -d unlimited

as well;

make failed until I finally modified the stack setting -- which had been
at 2048k, which seems small, but i suppose it's reasonable.

				--*greywolf;
--
NetBSD: it'll be there when you're ready for it.