Subject: Re: cgd on -current fails to boot
To: Michael Santos <mike@ethmoid.org>
From: Roland Dowdeswell <elric@imrryr.org>
List: current-users
Date: 07/22/2003 14:02:56
Michael Santos wrote:

>Is anybody booting successfully with cgd partitions on -current?

Not me, it seems.

>For me, the last bootable kernel was from July 17 (around the time the
>rijndael-api-fst.c changes were checked in).

Looks like first rijndael-api-fst.c was removed even though it was
used in the system.  Then it was replaced with version 2.9 where
the original was 2.3.  I'm looking into it now, but it may take a
bit of time since I've managed to get my laptop into a fun state
with a new kernel that can't read much of the disk and an old kernel
that for some reason will no longer boot...  (not sure what's going
on there, it seems that the new kernel managed to munge the root
filesystem...)

--
    Roland Dowdeswell                      http://www.Imrryr.ORG/~elric/