Subject: Proper Procedure for xsrc Release
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Bryan Vyhmeister <bsd@hub3.net>
List: current-users
Date: 07/02/2003 20:58:39
I am running a NetBSD 1.6U system from 06/27/2003 and I want to build an xsrc
snapshot for this system. I have tried the following:

cd /usr/xsrc
env DESTDIR=/usr/home/dest RELEASEDIR=/usr/home/release make release

This works all the way until the very end and then errors right before
making the tarballs. I should have written down the error but I didn't.
I was wondering if someone could share the procedure for creating a
snapshot release of xsrc. I want to be able to create tarballs for
NetBSD 1.6U along with a snapshot of xsrc also built on NetBSD 1.6U.
Thank you.

Bryan