Subject: Re: Can't connect to the West
To: Thomas Miller <tmiller@flex.com>
From: Thomas Bieg <tomsbsd03@t-email.de>
List: current-users
Date: 07/01/2003 10:14:03
While I'm far away and really can't say anything about Starnet you can
easily see from the traceroute output that they have a routing loop
(your packets bounce between two of their routers and therefore never
reach their destination).

So I think I can safely say that it's not your problem, it's theirs...

I guess things will be working again soon (if not now).

Regards,
(another) Tom