Subject: Re: ktrace records now get lwp id
To: Darren Reed <darrenr@reed.wattle.id.au>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 06/28/2003 20:39:39
Darren Reed wrote:
> And which TNF supplied box provides me with the ability to do that,
> Jason ?  Or is there a Wasabi one to provide such resources to ppl ?

Err, you don't really need many resources. Nobody asks you to build
full release of all archs. But you should have used the fine
build.sh cross-tools to test-compile kernels for at least bunch
of other archs, at least one per processor type. I do believe
the commit could have waited couple more days while your machine
would be test-compiling stuff.

The cross-tools are great in that you can easily test-compile
stuff on many architectures. Please use them - it's not appropriate
to let others fix compilatibility of your changes when the test
tools are readily available.

Jaromir