Subject: NetBSD as router
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Mihai CHELARU <kefren@netbastards.org>
List: current-users
Date: 06/23/2003 19:32:46
Hello,

=46rom unknown reasons my message didn't reach tech-net so I'll post it=20
here. I have several issues I encountered while working with NetBSD.=20
Hope I'll get some answers.

1) Is there any chance to insert more than one route to a destination ?
2) If 1 is true it will do any kind of ballancing ?
3) If 2 is true will it be per-packet or per-destination ?
4) Any thoughts of MPLS (TE and VPN) implementation integrated into the=20
main tree ?
5) If 4 is true will it be ayame (www.ayame.org) ?
6) Anyone worked with ayame in a production enviroment ? If so, what for=20
and what is your general impression ?
7) How is ALTQ and RSVP acting ? I didn't find any docs. about it. Is it=20
acting like a sender (classifies the flows and require bandwidth from a=20
router) or like a router ?

Thanks,
Mihai