Subject: Re: libpthread
To: Sean Davis <dive@endersgame.net>
From: John Gordon <mailing.lists@dial.pipex.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/20/2003 01:16:05
Hello,

> I realize that I could be running netbsd-1-6, but -current is preferable to
> me because it, well, gets the neat new stuff first. I could just wish that the
> neat new stuff went through more testing before getting thrown into the tree.

As I understood it, part of the reason for having it in -current is to
do that testing (the -current users are the testers if you like). And,
yes, when there are problems the fix could be simple, and take just a
day or so, or it could be more complex and take a while to appear.

TTFN,
John...

--
John Gordon