Subject: anybody USEs_TOPDOWN_VM?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: dieter <dieter@opensource.rave.org>
List: current-users
Date: 06/18/2003 22:55:47
hi,

I'm asking bacause I put it in my kernel config out of curiousity and it
makes my machine crash now and then. I filed a pr about it (kern/21755)
but I wonder if there's anything more I can do then send backtraces.

Of course, if it's known to be experimental and unstable or people are
still working on it, I'll quit making noise and happily remove it from my
kernel.  (options(4) just didn't give me that impression.)

regards,
dieter

--

	There is virtue in doing the right thing just for
	the sake of doing it right.  -- Nicholas Petreley