Subject: Re: What is a CRITICAL bug in send-pr
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.de>
List: current-users
Date: 06/18/2003 06:19:03
In article <Pine.NEB.4.53.0306172133020.2116@rivendell.starwolf.com>,
	Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com> writes:
> ... the priority and severity have always been re-examined and
> adjusted accordingly without so much as a word to the user except to
> notify them as to what changed and why -- no flames, no finger
> pointing.

I didn't flame him (at least not intentionally). I told him why his
priority usage was bad and asked him to reconsider that. But he insisted
on his choice and so we had an argue which I don't consider a problem.

BTW: I've also located the change which caused the problem described in
     his PR and assigned it to the developer who made the change. I'm
     wasn't just complaining, I was trying to get this fixed.

	Kind regards

--
Matthias Scheler                                  http://scheler.de/~matthias/