Subject: Re: __times13 undefined error in current build.
To: Ben Harris <bjh21@netbsd.org>
From: Vincent <10.50@free.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 06/04/2003 15:52:46
Ben,

> This is a bug and shouldn't happen.  build.sh should work correctly on
> NetBSD 1.6.1 without needing to change any of the system header files.
> Give us details (at least full build.sh command line and complete
> mk.conf) and we might be able to fix it.

I couldn't reproduce it. :( This time everything went fine (though it is
not finished up, I don't see why it would fail. So I guess the system
was in a strange conf, which can happen after some repetitives
failures...

> Try <ftp://releng.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/current/>.

I hope it won't be necessary now ! :)

Thanks for your valuable help !

Vincent

PS : after it's okay, I'll try to rebuild the whole thing using gcc3...