Subject: Re: system crashes with the current build of May 11..
To: None <kpneal@pobox.com>
From: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 05/28/2003 19:26:03
On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 06:06:57PM -0400, kpneal@pobox.com wrote:
> On Mon, May 26, 2003 at 11:12:27AM +0900, ??????? wrote:
>
> You know, this isn't the first time I've not been able to read a
> post like this one. The headers have this line:

> What is ks_c_5601-1987 and should xterm on 1.6 with an ISO 8859-1 font
> be able to display it? I'm using mutt and a probably old version at
> that.

As pointed out, it's a korean character set.  I very nearly deleted
it as spam, even tough my spam engine hadn't registered it as such,
since there's so much spam in korean character sets for some reason.

Anyway, mutt didn't read it, but Mozilla-mail was fine, so long as
I had a font installed with suitable encoding - in this case
pkgsrc/fonts/cyberbit-ttf.

--
Dan.