Subject: system crashes with the current build of May 11..
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: =?ks_c_5601-1987?B?vK3B9r/4?= <jiwon@softwise.co.kr>
List: current-users
Date: 05/26/2003 11:12:27
Hi

I've built (i386, with GENERIC kernel) with current around May 11, and at
that time, system didn't crash at all.
But thesedays, it crashes quite often. When it crashes, I cannot move mouse
cursor, and cannot use keyboard at all. (But LED of numlock key works)
Sometimes, it suddenly crashes, and other times, it crashes when I launch
some programs, like phoenix.
And, thesedays, I often get coredumps (of mlterm, bbkeys, etc..).
Backtracing with gdb shows me that it failed around dladdr, but not sure if
backtracing with all core files are simillar.

I tried to rebuild kernel but it crashed.
Any suggestions as to what I should do?

jiwon