Subject: postfix problems with -current
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Rick Kelly <rmk@toad.rmkhome.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/24/2003 17:33:56
Source from 2 days ago.

Set up postfix just like on my 1.6 machines.

Can't receive mail. Error:

May 24 17:17:06 wolf postfix/smtpd[25705]: warning: connect #1 to subsystem /var/spool/postfix/private/proxymap: No such file or directory

I have setup /etc/postfix/main.cf just like the 1.6 systems on my network.

Don't know what this proxymap daemon is. The man page implies it is set up
for chrooted or dhcp/nat systems, neither of which are used here.

I have no ide what kicks the proxymap daemon off, but postfix doesn't work
without it. The man page is less than illuminating.
--
Rick Kelly  rmk@rmkhome.com  www.rmkhome.com