Subject: Re: Using build.sh, a question
To: Luke Mewburn <lukem@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: current-users
Date: 05/22/2003 11:05:49
	Hi Luke.  the problem I've run into is that the build process can't
build the rescue directory or the floppies, which are both crunched binary
sets, because rcorder, chown and chgrp are unbuilt at the time they're
called upon. My hackish fix was to comment those programs out of
/usr/src/rescue/list, at which point, all built.  However, this is not the
correct fix, and this has been broken for at least two weeks.  You are
correct that I should not use -e with the build.sh script, since I'm sure I
know less about the tool chain than you do.  So, is anyone else seeing this
problem and, if so, do they have a fix?
-thanks
-Brian