Subject: Re: Using build.sh, a question
To: Luke Mewburn <lukem@netbsd.org>
From: James Chacon <jmc@netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 05/21/2003 22:23:30
I've built twice in the last week and both release builds on x86
went fine.

My alias to kick stuff off is:

alias bui='sh build.sh -O /usr/obj/`uname -m`/obj -R /usr/obj/`uname -m`/release -D /usr/obj/`uname -m`/build -T /usr/obj/`uname -m`/tools'

Then I can just

cd /usr/src
bui -U -u release

In both builds (desktop and a laptop) both went fine without errors and X
also built to release sets without error.

James