Subject: Re: English in NetBSD
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: M L Riechers <mlr@rse.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/07/2003 14:04:53
On Wed, 07 May 2003 05:41:57 -0300 Fernando Machado <fm-nospam@fmachado.com>
quote:

> Dear friends,
>
> Until now, we have 29 msgs/flames about this subject. Would be possible
> to return to NetBSD or redirect this thread to another group?
>
> TIA,
>
> -fmac

Oh, I don't know.  I was rather enjoying it.  Beats doing real work.

Besides, the only real lossage is space taken up on this mailing
list.  If the participants "redirect this thread to another group,"
then current-users might be a little slow, for it seems that just
about everyone has joined in.  No real work for the time being
anyway.

A little chance to blow off some steam before the mighty labours
recommence?

Just _my_ $0.02.

-Mike