Subject: Re: galeon is failing on 1.6R
To: Steven M. Bellovin <smb@research.att.com>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/21/2003 20:23:58
Thus spake Steven M. Bellovin ("SMB> ") sometime Today...

SMB> This is when lyx-qt was exiting.  I just rebuilt it, from the latest
SMB> CVS pkgsrc I had, from some time yesterday.  (Lyx is hardly a priority
SMB> for me, but I wonder if we're going to have to find some way to be
SMB> bug-compatible with all the penguin-oriented packages out there.)

Oh, that would just be Wrong, suck rocks through a rope (big square ones),
and any other strong metaphor one could conjure appropriate to measures
of bogosity.

You'd think that with open source they'd be more receptive to having patches
incorporated, but the attitude with some of them seems to be reminiscent of
our favourite nemesis.

				--*greywolf;
--
NetBSD: We Come In Peace.