Subject: Adaptec x9320 (790x) U320 SCSI driver
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Frank van der Linden <fvdl@wasabisystems.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/21/2003 02:24:41
I just checked in the 'ahd' driver for Adaptec 790x U320 SCSI chips.
It was ported from the FreeBSD version (by Justin Gibbs) to NetBSD,
by Pascal Renauld. I integrated it into -current and made some
changes.

Since I do not have this hardware myself, I could only compile test
the final result. Hence, the driver has not been enabled by default
yet. If you want to test it, enable the line

	ahd*   at pci? dev ? function ?

..in your kernel config file, and reconfig+recompile your kernel,
and let me know how it works out.

- Frank

--
Frank van der Linden                                   fvdl@wasabisystems.com