Subject: Re: Heads up: new ahc driver committed
To: NetBSD-current Discussion List <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Greg A. Woods <woods@weird.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/20/2003 22:55:16
[ On Sunday, April 20, 2003 at 19:35:44 (-0700), Jason Thorpe wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: Heads up: new ahc driver committed
>
> I think the issue here is that there is not enough testing coverage of
> the new ahc driver just yet.

Oh, of course -- I wouldn't want to see the pullup done immediately, but
the reason I asked is that I would like to know that there's a plan of
sorts so that we'll know when it's considered stable in -current.
Presumably that'll have to happen before a new major release is made
anyway, but hopefully it won't take very long at all to do the QA on it
(I already know it works very well on i386 in FreeBSD :-).

--
								Greg A. Woods