Subject: Re: encrypted swap with cgd(4)
To: Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>
From: Roland Dowdeswell <elric@imrryr.org>
List: current-users
Date: 04/17/2003 13:21:26
Lubomir Sedlacik wrote:

>currently there is one limitation, cgd devices are created with
>disklabel containing only one slice marked as 4.2BSD which is not
>suitable for swapping into.  this is the reason why using cgd drive
>as a swap device is not straightforward.  Roland Dowdeswell is looking
>into this and it should be resolved in the near future.

Actually, I've looked into it and now need to send an e-mail to
tech-kern about it since there are a few ways that I could approach
it and I'd like input on which people prefer.

Thanks for reminding me about this, I'll do it now.  :-)

--
    Roland Dowdeswell                      http://www.Imrryr.ORG/~elric/