Subject: Re: NEW_BUFQ really cool!
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Takahiro Kambe <taca@back-street.net>
List: current-users
Date: 04/01/2003 00:15:22
In message <Pine.NEB.4.53.0303310947400.26290@chylonia.3miasto.net>
	on Mon, 31 Mar 2003 09:48:25 +0200 (CEST),
	Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@tensor.3miasto.net> wrote:
> > > my system works for 6 days, no crash, no errors in dmesg, loaded all the
> > > time quite heavy.
> > I've lost my local CVS repogitry once.  You should check it under
> > heavy file system access.
> >
> already done. but please specify what you mean heavy?
Oh, that's my mistake at sleepy morning.  Of cource, it should be
"under heavy file system load."

> i started 4 pkgsrc extraction in different directories in parallel and
> while doing this did cp large file
With CVS repogitry, file locking (with lock file or flock()) process
is frequently used.

Anyway, I already wrote my other mail, it might be a bug when I used.

--
Takahiro Kambe <taca@back-street.net>