Subject: Re: What is changing the owner of /var/spool/mqueue?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Chuck Yerkes <chuck+nbsd@2003.snew.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/18/2003 21:45:52
There are things you can do on a machine that will NEVER perform
local delivery to let it run as a "null user".  It needs to bind
to port 25 and deliver to mqueue.  I've used sendmail -bs in
inetd on machines with fairly light usage and done this (inetd
does the port 25 handling).

See also RunAs user and other options.

Again, local delivery, .forward files, etc cannot be used.

Quoting Andrew Brown (atatat@atatdot.net):