Subject: Re: LFS panic
To: None <gduzan@acm.org>
From: Christopher Tribo <t1345@hopi.dtcc.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 03/12/2003 22:23:12
	Do you have options BUFPAGES in your kernel with the ammount it
recommends if you manually mount the LFS FS? LFS doesn't use the Buffer
cache (yet) I'm told, so UBC probably isn't part of the issue at all like
you said. The bufpages option seemed to add some stability for me. You
have cpg and bpg both set to 8192 as well I hope?

--
I'm trying to port NetBSD to my cup of tea, but it keeps kernel panicking
on refill. This is odd, because I ported it to my toaster and my bookcase

Any hints?

Jared Earle - http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-ports/2002/07/04/0000.html