Subject: Re: is dhcpd broken
To: None <M.Drochner@fz-juelich.de>
From: Greg A. Woods <woods@weird.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/10/2003 13:56:07
[ On Monday, March 10, 2003 at 15:30:26 (+0100), Matthias Drochner wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: is dhcpd broken
>
> When this came up in the dhcp-server mailing list, there was no
> statement by an ISC developer bringing light into the issue.

I happened to report this problem yesterday as a bug to
<dhcp-bugs@isc.org> (their Request Tracker system) and got back a
tracking ID [ISC-Bugs #5293]

Since there's no documented way for the public to search their RT db,
and since their CVS server is offline, and because this became important
for me as of yesterday, I decided to report it and see if anything comes
up....

BTW, even with this "bug" it would be very nice if 3.0.1rc11 could be
pulled up onto the netbsd-1-6 branch.

Also, it would be very nice if the version.h changes could be merged and
if a specific identifier could be added to show that the NetBSD version
is somewhat unique.  E.g.:  V3.0.1rc11-NetBSD

--
								Greg A. Woods