Subject: Re: vlans and routing (i386)
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Chuck Yerkes <chuck+nbsd@2003.snew.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/09/2003 15:28:03
Sounds like a forwarding issue, perhaps.

This may help you start to debug:

ping from the inside to the outside.
Run tcpdump on the outside?  See anything?
Run tcpdump on the inside?  See anything?

(too much traffic, then don't ping, but "telnet $INET_HOST 22222"
and sniff for tcp port 22222 (or whatever)).

Quoting Peter A Eisch (peter@boku.net):