Subject: Re: Two vga drivers
To: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
From: Quentin Garnier <netbsd-current-users@quatriemek.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/09/2003 18:03:33
Le 09 Mar 2003 11:40:00 -0500
Perry E. Metzger a écrit :

> Anthony Mallet <anthony.mallet@useless-ficus.net> writes:
> > Is it possible to have t[w]o vga drivers configured at the same time
> > (i386)?
>
> Are you sure you want to do this?

I know for myself it would be cool to have a wsdisplay attached on each
head (_cool_, which doesn't mean necessarily useful). But even if there is
a way to solve the VGA issue without requiring a framebuffer type of
access (thus dropping the VGA part), does wscons supports having multiple
wsdisplays ?

--
Quentin Garnier - cube@cubidou.net
"Feels like I'm fiddling while Rome is burning down.