Subject: Re: pci/pcmcia bridges?
To: None <rasputin@idoru.mine.nu>
From: HAYAKAWA@ilink.sony.co.jp, Koichi <haya@arch.sony.co.jp>
List: current-users
Date: 03/04/2003 20:24:50
Hello,

This problem may happen due to I/O region overwrapping.  Can
you get PCI device mapping by scanpci -v?

You can move PCMCIA I/O window using RBUS_IO_BASE option for
kernel compile option, such as

  options RBUS_IO_BASE=0x2000.

The default value for the option is 0x4000.

I hope this suggestion will help you.