Subject: Re: XF86 4.3.0?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: current-users
Date: 03/03/2003 09:45:19
--Yb+qhiCg54lqZFXW

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 04:43:58PM -0600, Peter Seebach wrote:
> So, I checked out -current, and I have some files which say they're from =
XF86
> 4.3.0, and some which say 4.2.1.  Am I going to need to wait a few hours =
and
> try again?

Huh. I thought 4.3.0 was still held up in beta, but
http://www.xfree86.org/ says different as of 27 Feb 2003.

Can't speak to integration in our tree, though.

(Did you actually try to build xsrc? Ideally, pieces that rely on
each other would be added at the same time, which means you may be
able to successfully build and use a hybrid...)

--=20
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net

--Yb+qhiCg54lqZFXW