Subject: any interest in fully supporting MKYP=no for releases?
To: NetBSD-current Discussion List <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Greg A. Woods <woods@weird.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/23/2003 13:14:27
I'm about to embark down the path of building yet another custom release
with MKYP=no, MKKERBEROS=NO, MKHESIOD=no, and of course NO_SENDMAIL,
this time from the netbsd-1-6 branch.

Since the last time I did this I've been wondering if maybe there's
enough interest in fully supporting these options and maybe some other
similar ones in the base NetBSD sources to make it worth my while to fix
submit patches to the release sets generation procedures (and the same
for generating the obsolete lists) to at least semi-automatically take
them into account.

Are there any takers, or should I just apply the "checkflist" diffs to
my sets files and forget about it?

--
								Greg A. Woods