Subject: Re: HEADS-UP: Experimental SMBFS support
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 02/21/2003 21:30:12
Martin Husemann wrote:
> But
> as a pretty unknown saying goes: get it to work on sparc64 ... and it will
> work everywhere.

Hehe, indeed - bigendian 64bit breaks pretty much every x86-biased
assumption :)

I've fixed couple issues netsmb & fs/smbfs. ls -lR on a directory
on smbfs works fine for me now (extracted mozilla sources, on x86
machine). The output was even same for both runs :)
Please let me know if you'd still see the panic on x86 with up-to-date
smbfs code.

Jaromir
--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>            http://www.NetBSD.org/