Subject: Re: Sendmail question
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/21/2003 10:39:29
On Fri, 21 Feb 2003, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

[JCR: This is the wrong list for this discussion. A sendmail list would be
[JCR: best, but if using a netbsd list maybe use netbsd-help or netbsd-users.
[JCR: (current-users is for discussing building -current.)

Mea culpa, et sic in apologium.  I thought current-users was for any
current-users topic, but I hit the wrong list because I couldn't think
where else to send it.  Thank you for not crowning me with a hard drive.

I must be losing my mind. :(

				--*greywolf;
--
Microsoft:
	"Just click on the START button and your journey to the Dark Side